<< 老友记 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. So no one told you life was gonna be this way
没人告诉你生活会是这样。
-
2. your jobs a joke, you're broke,your love life's D.O.A.
你滑稽的工作 你的差劲,你半途而废的爱情。
-
3. It's like you're always stuck in second gear,And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month,or even your year, but
就像开车卡在二档,每日每周每月,甚至每年都是如此。
-
4. I'll be there for you,when the rain starts to pour.
大雨倾盆时,我会陪伴你。
-
5. I'll be there for you,like I've been there before.
我会陪伴你,像我以前那样。
-
6. I'll be there for you,'cause you're there for me too.
我会陪伴你,因为你也陪伴着我。
-
7. Wow, this is so cool, you guys.
这简直是酷毙了。
-
8. The entire city is blacked out!
全城大停电。
-
9. Mom says it's all of Manhattan,parts of Brooklyn and Queens,and they have no idea when it's coming back on.
我妈说是整个曼哈顿,外加部份布鲁克林和皇后区,不知何时恢复电力。
-
10. Wow, you guys, this is big.
这可真是大停电。