<< 老友记 第1季 第19集>>
-
1. I got a girl to take care of my monkey.
照顾我的"猴子"是啥时候了。
-
2. Anyway, you know, I figured after work, I'd pick up a bottle of wine...
总之 下班后 我要去买瓶酒…。
-
3. ...go over there and try to woo her.
去向她"示爱"。
-
4. Hey, you now what you should do?
知道你该怎么做吗。
-
5. You should take her back to the 1890s
带她回到还用"示爱"这个词的。
-
6. when that phrase was last used.
十九世纪90年代去。
-
7. If you keep this up, honey, I swear
如果你继续这样 宝贝 我发誓。
-
8. you'll be finished with this sucker by the end of the weekend.
这星期内你就可以和这个浑蛋了结。
-
9. Now, now the one in the feathered boa, that's Dr. Francis.
围羽毛围巾的是弗兰西斯博土。
-
10. Now, she used to be a man.
她曾是个男人。