<< 老友记 第10季 第07集>>
-
1. ...wrote out a list, and Monica told me to go to hell.
列了个清单 结果莫妮卡叫我去死。
-
2. There's no way around it.
没钱好省的。
-
3. Just accept that this is gonna cost a lot of money.
只能接受现实 确实会花很多钱。
-
4. I heard that weddings are, like, a $40 billion-a-year industry.
听说每年花在结婚上的钱高达400亿。
-
5. Yeah. And I'm responsible for just, like, half of that.
这其中我贡献过半。
-
6. But really, it does seem like this money could be put to better use.
我觉得这钱应该用在更有意义的事上。
-
7. Are you serious?
当真。
-
8. Yeah. How would you feel
把婚礼经费。
-
9. if we gave all the wedding money to charity...
捐献给慈善事业。
-
10. ...and we just got married at City Hall?
我们就到市政厅登个记 如何。