<< 老友记 第10季 第12集>>
-
1. ...I tried to welcome you into my family.
我试着欢迎你加入我的家族。
-
2. And instead, you disrespect me.
反之,你却不尊重我。
-
3. I cannot allow this.
此举我绝不允许。
-
4. Are you rehearsing for some really bad Mafia movie?
你在为一部烂黑帮电影彩排吗?。
-
5. More back talk.
又给我回嘴。
-
6. And yes, I may be borrowing a few lines from my recent unsuccessful audition...
没错,我的确引用最近 失败的试镜台词。
-
7. ...for Family Honor 2: This A-Time It's A-Personal.
《家族荣耀2:打开天窗说亮话》。
-
8. Joey, I kind of have a lot to do today. What do you want?
乔伊,我今天有点忙 你到底要说什么?。
-
9. I want you to take this seriously!
我要你认真看待此事。
-
10. Phoebe is very, very important to me, okay?
菲比对我而官非常重要。