<< 老友记 第10季 第12集>>
-
1. You told us both we could be in the wedding?
你答应我们俩都可以参与婚礼?。
-
2. In my defense, you weren't supposed to tell each other!
我铃须说,你们不该告诉对方才对。
-
3. Rachel, only one of us can do it. You have to choose.
瑞秋,只有一个空缺,你必须选择。
-
4. You and me together again.
你我再续前缘。
-
5. Rach, Rach? Knock-knock.
瑞秋?敲敲门。
-
6. - Who's there? - I'll tell you at the wedding.
- 是谁? - 等婚礼上再跟你说。
-
7. Hey, I forgot my scarf.
我忘记拿围巾。
-
8. I can't do this. I don't know which one of you guys to pick.
我做不来,我不知道要选谁。
-
9. Oh, you haven't picked yet? Oh, good, because I had an idea.
你还没决定吗? 那好,我有个主意。
-
10. I thought it would be fun if the third groomsman was my family dog, Chappy.
如果第三个伴郎由我家的狗 小胖担任会很有趣。