<< 老友记 第10季 第12集>>
-
1. Okay, who left the ice sculpture on the steam grate?
好,是谁把冰雕放在蒸气口的?。
-
2. MRS. HANNIGAN: Michael. MIKE: Hey, you made it. Great. Chappy!
- 麦克 - 你们来了,太好了,小胖。
-
3. - There you go. MIKE: Hi. Hi.
- 抱着 - 你好。
-
4. I know getting married in the street isn't what you approve of.
妈,我知道在街上结婚你一定不认同。
-
5. No, it's lovely. The lights and the snow. I could look at them forever.
不,灯光和雪景很美 我看得爱不释手。
-
6. I crushed a pill and put it in her drink.
我在她的饮料里下了药。
-
7. Come on, sweetheart.
来吧,甜′。。
-
8. You know, Chappy's too small to handle all this snow.
小胖太小,在雪袒走不动。
-
9. Someone has to walk him down the aisle.
必须有人带着他走。
-
10. - Would this person be in the wedding? - I guess.
- 这个人可以算是参与婚礼? - 应该算。