<< 广告狂人 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. You obviously made no impression.
明显你没做到位。
-
2. -He's a rat bastard. -You know what?
-他是个无耻鼠辈 -我告诉你。
-
3. Don't wake me up and throw your failures in my face.
别把我叫醒了 还把你的错误怪在我头上。
-
4. It's Sunday, for Christ's sake.
今天星期天 拜托。
-
5. Sally, get back here. Boys, back to your room.
萨丽 过来 你们俩回自己房间。
-
6. Get over here.
到这儿来。
-
7. -Do you have something you want to ask me? -No.
-你有什么要问我吗 -没有。
-
8. You do but you thought it'd be better to ask Megan.
你有 但你觉得最好问梅根。
-
9. She wasn't supposed to say anything.
她不该告诉你的。
-
10. And what was she supposed to do exactly?
那她到底该怎么做。