<< 广告狂人 第4季 第01集>>
-
1. Let it go, baby. It's dead.
放手吧 宝贝 已经没希望了。
-
2. No, I just don't think he's given it the proper thought.
不行 我觉得他没有深思熟虑过。
-
3. You're telling your boss you think he's stupid.
你这是在告诉你老板 你觉得他很愚蠢。
-
4. Well, I'm tired of fighting for everything to be better.
我受够了每次都要努力争取让一切变更好。
-
5. You're all a bunch of hacks who are perfectly happy with shit.
你们是一帮对于垃圾作品就心满意足的助手。
-
6. Nobody cares about anything.
根本没人在乎。
-
7. No one wants things to be better, I got it.
我算是知道了 没人想做得更好。
-
8. I'll just stand out here all by myself.
众人皆庸我独卓。
-
9. We find ourselves rich in goods, but ragged in spirit-
我们发现自己物质丰富 却精神贫瘠。
-
10. reaching with magnificent precision for the moon,but falling into raucous discord on earth.
能不差毫厘地抵达月球,却在地球上落入无尽的纷争。