<< 广告狂人 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. What you're supposed to say is,"Hey, why don't we just start our own agency?"
你本应该说,"我们为何不自己开公司"。
-
2. At least the goal would be clear.
那样至少有个奔头。
-
3. I mean, what am I working for here?
我现在工作是为了什么啊。
-
4. There's two offices.
这里有两间办公室。
-
5. Yours is only slightly better than mine.
你的只比我的大一点点。
-
6. What am I supposed to do, work my way up to your office?
我该怎么做 奋斗到你的办公室吗。
-
7. You can have my office.
我的办公室可以给你。
-
8. No, that is not the point.
不 这不是重点。
-
9. Cutler sent you out here because you're too moral.
卡特勒让你来这里是因为你太高尚了。
-
10. He couldn't look you in the face and be Machiavelli.
他不敢当着你的面不择手段。