<< 广告狂人 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. He says he's waiting for Roger. Does that ring a bell?
他说是来等罗杰的 你想起来什么了吗。
-
2. He shouldn't be here.
他不应该回来的。
-
3. So obviously I would like to get married,but, you know, I don't really have any savings.
所以很显然我是愿意结婚的,但是 我手头没什么积蓄。
-
4. I mean, it doesn't make any sense to borrow money from my parents
就为了能在妻子面前装成功人士。
-
5. just so I look successful in front of hers, does it?
就问自己父母借钱 这算什么事。
-
6. I don't know. That is a tough spot.
我也不知道该怎么说 确实进退两难啊。
-
7. What the hell is going on in here?
你们在这搞什么东西。
-
8. We were just catching up.
叙叙旧而已。
-
9. That's nice, ladies. You four, in my office.
真不错 姑娘们 你们4个 来我办公室。
-
10. We have that meeting.
我们要开个会。