<< 广告狂人 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. No, we didn't.
不 我们没炒他。
-
2. We deliberately put him on leave in this very room.
就这屋里 我们慎重决议让他停职休假。
-
3. We didn't fire him. I would never agree to that.
我们可没炒掉他 我不会同意那样做的。
-
4. The leave of absence was a very clear message.
那种形式的休假 意思已经很明显了。
-
5. We were allowing him to preserve his dignity
我们得以让他在保留尊严的同时。
-
6. while seeking other employment.
有时间寻找下家。
-
7. Well, I remember clearly that Cutler said
我可清楚记得 卡特勒当时说的是。
-
8. the leave of absence was to give him time to think.
休假的目的是让他有机会理清头脑。
-
9. I didn't want any more rancor.
我当时是想息事宁人。
-
10. Is that what you thought? That we fired him?
你也这么想的吗 我们已经把他炒了。