<< 广告狂人 第5季 第06集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. I mean, all I said was hello, but--
      
       
    
    
      我只说了句"你好" 但是。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Okay, look, when I was in high school,they had this picture come to the only movie theater in Cabot.
      
       
    
    
      好了 听着 我上高中的时候,当时卡波特县唯一的电影院正上映一部电影。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. It was called "Making A Baby."
      
       
    
    
      叫做《造人计划》。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. They invited women and men separately,but it was a delivery system for some filthy stuff.
      
       
    
    
      他们让男人和女人分开观影,但那是为了避免下流的画面引起的尴尬。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. So at the matinee, I look over
      
       
    
    
      在日场放映中 我四处张望。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. and Mr. Miller my science teacher
      
       
    
    
      发现我的科学老师米勒先生。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. is five seats away.
      
       
    
    
      距离我就5个座位。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. And he's not, you know, working the slide rule or anything,but we see each other for sure.
      
       
    
    
      而且他不是 在负责播放电影胶片,但我们肯定都看见对方了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. But we both knew that neither of us should be there.
      
       
    
    
      但我们都很清楚 我们都不该出现在那地方。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. It was mutually assured destruction.
      
       
    
    
      说出来双方都会很难堪。