<< 广告狂人 第5季 第07集>>
-
1. I need a seat.
我需要个座位。
-
2. Don took the last one.
最后一个位置被唐坐了。
-
3. That means you were here after Don.
那意味着你居然来得比唐还晚。
-
4. Can you see if there's another chair?
能看看还有没有椅子吗。
-
5. Or you could have my seat.
你坐我的吧。
-
6. Yes, thank you.
好 谢谢。
-
7. Moira, take my chair.
莫伊拉 你坐我这。
-
8. Now that we've dispensed with the gallantry,Jim Cutler and I have, we believe,harvested the gold dusting of the Clios
我们就开门见山 不说客套话了,吉姆·卡特勒和我相信,我们在克里奥颁奖典礼上的最大收获。
-
9. by arranging for an advanced introduction to Fleischmann's Margarine.
就是接触了弗莱希曼牌的人造黄油产品。
-
10. They want to be Ted and Don's first love child.
他们想成为泰德和唐的第一个客户。