<< 广告狂人 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. What the hell were you thinking?
你当时在想什么。
-
2. You said you weren't going to be involved in Chevy until 1970.
你说1970年前你都不想和雪佛兰沾上关系。
-
3. So stay the hell out of it.
那就离得远一点。
-
4. Stop trying to poison my relationship.
不要来破坏我和那边的关系。
-
5. Last time I checked, it's our relationship.
我要是没记错 是我们和那边的关系。
-
6. And not everything is about you, Ted.
不是什么都是你做主 泰德。
-
7. Then be better at it.
那就表现得专业一点。
-
8. - What are you talking about? - You know this.
-你在说什么 -你知道的。
-
9. A client shouldn't have a single negative feeling in your presence.
你不该让客户感受到一丝负面的东西。
-
10. Not the food, not the wine,and certainly not the war.
包括食物和酒都不能差劲,更别提战争了。