<< 广告狂人 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. Big, handsome, saves people's lives.
高大 英俊 救死扶伤。
-
2. Why did you get the nice glass?
为什么你的杯子格外漂亮一些。
-
3. Because I have the Rhone Gallagher.
因为我喝的是洛恩·加纳格尔[酒名 音译]。
-
4. Fine. what is it?
好吧 那是什么。
-
5. There's a ship that went down in 1871,and the casks of Rhone were on it.
有一艘轮船于1871下水首航,船上有一大批的洛恩酒。
-
6. It was a very good year.
那一年年景很好。
-
7. And it sank,And they washed up on shore two years ago,And they sold 180 bottles,And I have one.
但最后这艘船沉没了,两年前这艘沉船又被水冲上岸,他们卖了船上的180瓶洛恩酒,这就是其中一瓶。
-
8. But not a sofa.
也就一瓶而已。
-
9. Joan, I want you to meet someone.
琼 我给你引见一个人。
-
10. My baby... Sheila.
我的宝贝希拉。