<< 广告狂人 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. Ready to hear she can be beautiful?
她即将变得更漂亮呢。
-
2. I'd love to see a spike.
我喜欢看针锋相对的争论。
-
3. But what do I do when Hugh Brody asks
但是如果休·布洛迪问我。
-
4. what the hell this is?
这是什么玩意儿时我怎么办。
-
5. Belle Jolie is a family company.
贝尔朱莉是个家族企业。
-
6. This is not wholesome.
这对公司是无益的。
-
7. There are limits to what you can get out of daytime.
不在日间节目时段播出会有限制的。
-
8. I don't want Belle Jolie to be part of this debate.
我不想贝尔朱莉成为争论的一部分。
-
9. So you think girls who buy lipstick
你是说唇膏广告的诉求对象 也就是那些女孩。
-
10. Aren't gonna be interested in this?
不会对这节目有兴趣吗。