<< 广告狂人 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. And I boxed them in for 39 on the air if they order.
他们要是预定的话 我一定要一个高价。
-
2. You should have seen my neckline.
你应该见识过我的能耐。
-
3. You really do his business, don't you?
你真的是用心在帮他做事 是吧。
-
4. If it wasn't for me, it wouldn't be grin and barrett.
如果不是我 根本就没有《格林和巴雷特》。
-
5. It'd be Grin and Brownstein.
可能会变成《格林和布朗斯坦》。
-
6. This is america.
这就是美国。
-
7. Pick a job and then become the person that does it.
选个行当 然后成为这一行的先锋人物。
-
8. Well, that's true.
那倒是真的。
-
9. Right after I met Jimmy,I watched somebody's uncle morty close a deal for him,And I realized I negotiate for everything...
我认识吉米以后,我曾见过一个人因为叔叔有权势而受宠,然后我发现我总是在讨价还价。
-
10. The rent, the plumber, my hairdresser.
房租 水管工 我的发型师。