<< 广告狂人 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. of having to sell off my life's work
因为你增加了花销。
-
2. because you have an increase in overhead.
而卖掉我毕生的心血。
-
3. So Mona's crying on your shoulder now?
所以莫娜向你哭诉了吗。
-
4. The late Mrs. cooper introduced you.
是前任库珀夫人向我说明的情况。
-
5. Well, let her know it didn't work out.
那你告诉她 这没什么用。
-
6. Bert,I know you don't think I got my hands dirty.
伯特伦,我知道你不会认为我收受不义之财。
-
7. I'm sorry I missed the great depression.
很抱歉我没有生在大萧条的年代[1929-1933]。
-
8. Still, I have served this place for the last 20 years.
然而 我在这个位置上坐了20年。
-
9. It's a merger.
这是一个合并案。
-
10. We can still come to work in our building,In our offices,Only there will be diamonds on the doorknobs.
我们还可以回我们的大楼工作,在我们的办公室,不同的是 在门把上多镶了钻石。