<< 广告狂人 第7季 第03集>>
-
1. It was just hosiery.
过去只卖针织内衣。
-
2. Then they started pulling piecework from sweatshops.
然后他们开始从血汗工厂提出计件来卖。
-
3. By 1932, these people had failed.
直到1932年 这些人失败。
-
4. My father and uncle picked this place up for a shekel.
我的父亲和叔叔就低价买下来。
-
5. Well, it is crowded.
人潮涌动。
-
6. But that might have something to do with the sale
看来问题是处在销售环节了。
-
7. Which means that, if we're successful,You're gonna lose the customers you have
也就是说如果我们想要成功,你会失去现有客户。
-
8. In order to get the customers you want.
来得到你想要的顾客。
-
9. I was gonna start with raising prices.
我想开始提价了。
-
10. Can you imagine what my father said?
你能想象我父亲说了什么吗。