<< 广告狂人 第7季 第11集>>
-
1. Lawyers? I've seen a girl fight harder on her first date
律师有屁用 女孩子第一次约会时。
-
2. Than these DC shuttlecocks.
都比那些愣头律师们要努力得多。
-
3. Listen, I'm a stockholder,so I called Chester Conrad in the Surgeon General's office,And he assured me it would be at least three years
我是股东之一,所以我打给卫生总署的切斯特·康纳德,他保证说至少得花三年。
-
4. Before they could compile a report.
才能编写完报告。
-
5. But legislation is in progress.
可正在进行立法。
-
6. We hear another year or two beyond that.
我们听说这至少也还得一两年。
-
7. They speculate they're going to put warning signs on the packages.
他们设想要在包装上标注警示标志。
-
8. There's still plenty of time before we have to worry about that,During which we wait to see if share drops off
在这之前我们还有充分的时间,我们可以按兵不动 观察股票价格是否会跌。
-
9. Before we run for the hills looking for a new campaign.
然后再进行新的活动。
-
10. Is that true?
是这样吗。