返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第1季 第07.Boys.Dont.Cry.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>

  • 1. Ready to show your brother how it's done?
    准备好给你弟弟示范一下了吗。
  • 2. Very polite of you to wait for your brother.
    你居然知道等你哥哥先哭。
  • 3. Maybe there was something to that shady co-bedding research.
    也许那个同床研究真的有些道理。
  • 4. Maybe you being a wuss was a blessing in disguise.
    也许你的懦夫行为反倒招来了好运。
  • 5. That would've hurt me, too.
    我会很痛苦。
  • 6. Having a kid with you and not being part of your lives.
    如果和你有一个孩子 却无法参与你们的生活。
  • 7. Gaining access through the umbilical vessels was inspiring.
    通过脐血管进入 这个点子非常有启发性。
  • 8. -I credit Thomas Edison. -As you should.
    -这都归功于托马斯爱迪生 -应该的。
  • 9. Seriously, thank you for humoring my crazy idea, Dr. Glassman.
    说真的 格拉斯曼医生 谢谢您能接受我的主意。
  • 10. Thank you for helping me to not give up on hope.
    谢谢你教会我不要放弃希望。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 54 Previous Next