返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第1季 第09.Broken.or.Not.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>

  • 1. After six open houses,I'm sure that "fixer-upper" means decrepit.
    看了六套房子后,我确信待修房意味着破旧不堪。
  • 2. Well, part of the fun is imagining what something could be.
    有趣的是你能想象它可能的样子。
  • 3. It could be expensive, and messy and loud and even dangerous.
    它可能很昂贵 杂乱 嘈杂甚至危险。
  • 4. Hey, why don't you do your thing with the real estate agent?
    你跟房产经纪人谈谈 我到处走走。
  • 5. Hi. Tori Vargas.
    你好 我是托里巴尔加斯。
  • 6. -Any questions? -Oh, yes,I have many, about school districts,drought tolerant landscaping, seismic retrofitting...
    -有什么问题吗 -是的,我想问关于学区,环境 抗震改造。
  • 7. Someone came prepared. Does that include loan pre-approval?
    看来是有备而来 你有贷款预批吗。
  • 8. If not, I can help.
    如果没有 我能帮忙。
  • 9. Oh, no,going to open houses out of our price range is our new hobby.
    没有,看超出我们预算的房子 是我们的新爱好。
  • 10. Sometimes there's cookies.
    有时还有饼干吃。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 56 Previous Next