<< 良医 第1季 第09.Broken.or.Not.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. No, it's a fixer-upper. Dr. Glassman, I don't like it.
      
       
     是一套待修房 格拉斯曼医生 我不喜欢。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Did you tell Lea that?
      
       
     你告诉莉亚了吗。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. No, she is excited when she talks about the house.
      
       
     当她谈到房子时 她很兴奋。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. It makes her happy, and I think she's been sad lately.
      
       
     这让她很开心 我想她最近很伤心。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Why has she been sad?
      
       
     她为什么难过。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. I told you we have to wait to get pregnant,because of her Asherman's syndrome.
      
       
     我告诉过你 因为阿舍曼综合症,我们还得再等等才能要孩子。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Well, maybe Lea is looking for a way to move you two forward.
      
       
     也许莉亚正在寻找一种方法来推动你们两个前进。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. You think if we buy that house, Lea will be less sad?
      
       
     你觉得如果我们买了那套房子 莉亚就不会那么难过了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. I don't know, but, you know, buying a house can be exciting.
      
       
     我不知道 但买房子会令人兴奋。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. It's a distraction. Distractions can be useful.
      
       
     这样会分散你的注意力。