<< 良医 第1季 第09.Broken.or.Not.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. How is that your business?
      
       
    
    
      这跟你有什么关系。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Because I need you and I not to make the same mistake all over again.
      
       
    
    
      因为我不想你犯同样的错误。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. We both know we've been teetering on the edge of falling back into us.
      
       
    
    
      我们一直在复合的边缘。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. -You're out of your mind. -Like you haven't thought about it?
      
       
    
    
      -你疯了 -说的像你没想过一样。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. You read too much into my friendly gestures.
      
       
    
    
      那只是为了表示友好而已。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. -Like offering me your sperm? -For IVF.
      
       
    
    
      -例如把你的精子给我 -用于体外受精。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Could the symbolism be any more heavy-handed?
      
       
    
    
      你还能更明显吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. We can't go back.
      
       
    
    
      我们不能复合。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. You made it very clear that I'm not what you wanted,and I haven't changed. So I need you to move on.
      
       
    
    
      你已经说得很清楚 我不是你想找的人,而我也没变 所以你找别人吧。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. -How long? -It's just over a minute.
      
       
    
    
      -发作多长时间了 -一分钟多一点。