<< 良医 第1季 第09.Broken.or.Not.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>
-
1. I'm ready to go home.
我准备好回家了。
-
2. I'm not,thanks to Andrew's dumping reconfiguring the remote interface in my lap.
我还不行,安德鲁斯让我重新配置远程接口。
-
3. It's weeks, if not months, of debugging code.
调试代码需要数周时间。
-
4. Well, that was fast.
这么快。
-
5. When I asked Dr. Andrews to assign you a new project,he couldn't think of any. How is your hand?
当我让安德鲁斯医生给你分配一个新项目时,他一个都想不出来 你的手怎么样。
-
6. Annoy... Annoyed, along with the rest of me. Why would you do that?
很烦人 你为什么那么做。
-
7. Because you have been sad that we have to wait to have a baby.
因为你一直在为我们要孩子的事难过。
-
8. Work will be a better distraction than restoring an old house.
工作比修复旧房子更能分散注意力。
-
9. That's not a judgment for you to make, Shaun.
这不是你能决定的 肖恩。
-
10. I'll pick my own distractions.
我会自己选择。