<< 良医 第1季 第10.Quiet.and.Loud.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>
-
1. I went to rehab for two months, and I go to meetings every single day.
我去了戒毒所两个月 每天都去互助会。
-
2. I don't know if you two can ever trust me again,but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to earn back my place here.
我不知道你们还能不能再信任我,但我愿意不惜一切代价重回岗位。
-
3. And we'll do everything we can to support you in your recovery.
我们会全力帮助你康复。
-
4. But our number one obligation is to our patients.
但我们要对病人负责。
-
5. For their safety and yours,we need to put some guardrails in place.
所以出于安全考虑,我们要采取一些限制措施。
-
6. You'll be on probation for six months.
你会有六个月的试用期。
-
7. You cannot prescribe or administer controlled substances.
你不可以开处方药和管控药物。
-
8. You'll have random drug tests,and every step of your patient care will be supervised
我们会对你随机药检,你对患者的所有护理。
-
9. by the Senior Resident on your case.
都要有高级住院医师来监督。
-
10. Today that is Dr. Allen.
今天是艾伦医生负责。