返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第1季 第12.365.Degrees.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>

  • 1. We were scheduled with Park.
    我们今天不是跟朴吗。
  • 2. I just fired one resident, and you two are on probation.
    我刚炒了一名住院医师 你俩现在是考察期。
  • 3. Not exactly my vision for the department.
    这并不是我对这个科室的设想。
  • 4. Felt like it was time for me to take a more hands-on approach,see how your surgical educations are progressing.
    我觉得是时候采取更实际的方法了,让我看看你们的进展情况。
  • 5. We round in five, don't be late.
    5分钟开始巡房。
  • 6. I want to do another embryo transfer ASAP.
    我想尽快再做一次胚胎移植。
  • 7. Three months is ASAP.
    最快也要三个月。
  • 8. Not if we restart my hormone injections, add methylprednisolone,and do prophylactic endometrial scratching.
    如果重新注射激素,再做预防性刮宫 就不用那么久。
  • 9. Aggressive uterine prep means more side effects.
    激进的准备方式 意味着更多的副作用。
  • 10. I can handle it.
    我能挺得住。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 60 Previous Next