<< 良医 第1季 第14.Hard.Heart.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>
-
1. What the heck is that?
那是什么鬼东西。
-
2. A narrow carotid artery is reducing blood flow to his brain.
狭窄的颈动脉正在减少流向他大脑的血液。
-
3. This area here, looks like a puff of smoke?
这片区域看起来像一团烟雾。
-
4. That's what moyamoya means in Japanese,A bunch of new, tiny vessels have developed
这就是烟雾症在日语中的意思,一堆新的微小的血管已经形成。
-
5. to circumvent the blockage,but because the vessels are abnormal, they're prone to bleeds.
以避开堵塞,但因为血管不正常 所以很容易出血。
-
6. We can fix the problem with a very interesting brain surgery.
我们可以通过脑部手术来解决这个问题。
-
7. Well, so... so now that you're done poisoning our son with chemo that he didn't need,we should trust you to crack open his skull?
你们错误治疗了我们的儿子,我们还应该让你们打开他的头骨吗。
-
8. We will use a small craniotomy to access...
我们会用一个小的开颅手术。
-
9. I get why you're frustrated.
我明白你为什么感到沮丧。
-
10. Moyamoya is rare and notoriously hard to diagnose.
烟雾病很罕见 是出了名的难诊断。