返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第1季 第15.Old.Friends.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>

  • 1. What makes St. Bon's the place to do it?
    我为什么要选择这家医院呢。
  • 2. We're hands on here.
    我们经验丰富。
  • 3. Our residents don't just do appies and lap choles.
    住院医生们不是只会切囊尾和胆囊。
  • 4. With the guidance of our attendings,they come up with complex treatment solutions,untangle the thorniest ethical dilemmas,and learn how to provide top-notch patient care.
    在我们主治医师的指导下,他们能想出复杂的治疗方法,解开最棘手的道德困境,并学习如何提供一流的患者护理。
  • 5. If we could sponsor more residents from the developing world,we'll send them home ready to serve communities.
    如果我们能培训更多来自发展中国家的住院医生,等他们回国后 他们就能为自己的社区服务了。
  • 6. But Jared, who I trust with my life,wasn't good enough to be one of those residents. You fired him.
    但是我能托付生命的贾里德,却不配当这里的住院医生 你炒了他。
  • 7. You saw something in him I missed.
    你在他身上看到了我遗漏的品质。
  • 8. But I'm seeing it now. I've granted him full access.
    但我现在也看到了 我已经授予了他全部权限。
  • 9. Very politic answer. What do you think, Jared? Has he earned my money?
    很场面话的回答 你觉得呢 他是想挣我的钱吗。
  • 10. I learned a tremendous amount at St. Bon's.
    我在这里学到了很多。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 54 Previous Next