<< 良医 第1季 第17.Second.Chances.and.Past.Regrets.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. - Please do not say "I told you so." - I won't. But I'm gonna think it.
      
       
    
    
      -请不要说我早说过了 -我是嘴上不说心里说。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. You seem a little spoiled.
      
       
    
    
      你好像有点被宠坏了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. You don't know me.
      
       
    
    
      你不了解我。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. You come from money and you haven't had to work hard for anything.
      
       
    
    
      你家有钱 你不用努力工作就能获得一切。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. You made it through med school. Bravo to that.
      
       
    
    
      你从医学院毕业了 太棒了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. You got kicked out of this program,but landed on your feet taking care of a billionaire.
      
       
    
    
      你被踢出了这个医院,但获得了一份照顾亿万富翁的工作。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. And when you got tired of that,you were welcomed back here with open arms.
      
       
    
    
      然后你厌倦了,大家又张开怀抱欢迎你回来。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. You come in with your fancy car and your old tricks
      
       
    
    
      你开着你的豪车 带着老想法回到医院。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. and think, "Ta-da. I'm a surgeon." But you're not. Yet.
      
       
    
    
      心想我是外科医生 但你目前还不是。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. You're the new kid. Shaun is the boss and I have seniority.
      
       
    
    
      你是新来的 肖恩是老板 我是前辈。