<< 良医 第1季 第17.Second.Chances.and.Past.Regrets.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0集>>
-
1. Kinda. Those bullies messed with me, I messed with them back.
有点 那些混蛋欺负我 我就还手。
-
2. Like normal kids do.
像正常孩子一样。
-
3. I was bullied a lot in high school, too.
我在高中时 经常被欺负。
-
4. I was scrawny, with braces, a lisp. Basically a target on my back.
我骨瘦如柴 戴牙套 口齿不清 简直是所有人的目标。
-
5. But my mum helped me.
但我妈妈帮了我。
-
6. Gave me her credit card to buy them off with pizza and candy.
给了我她的信用卡 让我用披萨和糖果来收买他们。
-
7. My mom is too helpful.
我妈妈太乐于助人了。
-
8. She won't even let me make my own PB and J.
她都不让我自己做花生酱果冻三明治。
-
9. She thinks I'll tic out and hurt myself with the knife.
她觉得我会到自己。
-
10. When my body isn't controlling me, she is.
我要么被身体支配 要么被她支配。