<< 良医 第1季 第17.Second.Chances.and.Past.Regrets.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0集>>
-
1. This whole case, you've been pitching and shortcutting
这个案例你一直在投机取巧。
-
2. and trying to be Mr. Fix-it for everything.
并努力成为那个能解决一切的人。
-
3. Stop flexing... and listen.
你可以多听听别人的意见。
-
4. Mom, let me try the tumor resection surgery. Please.
妈 让我做肿瘤切除手术吧。
-
5. I'm sorry. No.
对不起 不行。
-
6. - We're ready for you. - All right, baby.
-我们已经准备好了 -好了 宝贝。
-
7. But first... I want you to tell your mum what you told me.
但我希望你把跟我说的话告诉你妈妈。
-
8. About what you're dealing with, what the surgery means to you.
关于你在面对什么 手术对你意味着什么。
-
9. I know what she's dealing with. I see it every day.
那些我都知道 我每天都能看到。
-
10. But have you listened to how it feels to her?
但你听过她的感受吗。