<< 良医 第1季 第17.Second.Chances.and.Past.Regrets.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0集>>
-
1. - What's wrong with him? - His heart rate is quite low.
-他怎么了 -他的心率很低。
-
2. What does that mean?
什么意思。
-
3. Carter has an abnormality of electrical signals controlling his heartbeat.
卡特控制心跳的电信号异常。
-
4. We need to run some tests. Echo and electrophysiology study.
我们需要做超声心动图和电生理学检查。
-
5. - The prodigal resident returns. - Lovely to see you as well, Dr. Reznick.
-浪子回来了 -很高兴见到你 雷茨尼克医生。
-
6. Will the hospital be getting a new wing in the Kalu family name?
卡鲁家族会给医院捐一栋新楼吗。
-
7. My family are doing well. Thanks for asking.
我的家人都很好 谢谢。
-
8. And I was recruited to return based on my training,breadth of experience and willingness to take a demotion back to a first-year.
我被招回来 是因为我受过的训练,丰富的经验和接受重当第一年实习生的意愿。
-
9. Ooh, it's gonna be hellish being bossed around by newbies
被新手使唤会很糟吧。
-
10. and people who used to be your peers. Grab me that box on the top shelf.
更糟的是被曾和你同级的人使唤 把最上面的那盒子拿给我。