返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第1季 第18.EPISODE.#0618.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>

  • 1. To me, if you don't value what the nurses do,enough to treat us like a resource to invest in, not a line item to be cut.
    对我来说 如果你不重视护士的工作,不把我们视为可投资的资源 而是可削减的项目。
  • 2. How much can you care about me?
    那你能有多在乎我。
  • 3. And to be honest, if that is your point of view,it undercuts the respect I have for you.
    老实说 如果你真那么想,我可能以后都不会那么敬重你了。
  • 4. Harper Louise Decrane, March 30th, 1994.
    哈珀路易斯德克兰 1994年3月30日。
  • 5. And do you know why you're here?
    你知道自己为什么在这里吗。
  • 6. For my heart issues.
    为了治疗我的心脏。
  • 7. I had another Tet spell, didn't I?
    我的四联症又发作了吗。
  • 8. We'll need to conduct more tests.
    我们需要进行更多的测试。
  • 9. But your speech and memory seem intact,and with regard to your heart, we expect a full recovery.
    但你的语言和记忆似乎完好无损,至于你的心脏 我们期待能完全康复。
  • 10. And with time, you may recover your full cognitive abilities as well.
    随着时间的推移 你也可能恢复全部认知能力。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 55 Previous Next