<< 良医 第1季 第19.Half.Measures.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>
-
1. Trying to pick your embryo?
你在挑选胚胎吗。
-
2. I'm leaning towards a girl. I have a playbook to work from.
我倾向女孩 我有一本手册可以参考。
-
3. My playbook didn't help me much.
我的手册没有帮到我。
-
4. A lot of my issues with Kellan came from me trying to
我和凯兰的问题来自于。
-
5. stop him making the mistakes I made.
我阻止他犯我犯过的错。
-
6. If I'd had a daughter, I wouldn't have dumped my baggage on her.
如果我有一个女儿 我就不会把我的包袱甩给她。
-
7. You should choose a girl.
你应该选女孩。
-
8. But you're having a boy.
但你马上就有个儿子了。
-
9. We didn't get to choose.
我们没有机会选择。
-
10. In all long-term health metrics, females are more likely to outperform males,Although they'll make less money.
在健康方面 女性超过男性,尽管她们挣得少一点。