<< 良医 第1季 第19.Half.Measures.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>
-
1. Dr. Lim, where do you want us?
利姆医生 需要我们做什么。
-
2. We're busy with the chest trauma. Need you on the pelvic injury.
我来处理胸部 需要你们来处理骨盆损伤。
-
3. -How do we remove it? -Don't. It's why he didn't bleed out.
-我们如何移除它 -不要 这是他没有失血过多的原因。
-
4. I need you four to figure out a plan to reattach his lower half.
我需要你们制定一个方案 重新连接他的下半身。
-
5. Read every journal, every case report.
阅读每一份期刊 每一份病例报告。
-
6. Check the international surgery registries. Look everywhere.
检查国际手术登记处 到处找找看。
-
7. -The PA ruptured. Gotta move him. -OR one. Now.
-肺动脉断裂 必须马上手术 -一号手术室 立刻。
-
8. -Give me the baby. -No, no, no.
-把孩子给我 -不。
-
9. -I'm here for Jazz. -Just hand her to me.
-我是来找贾斯的 -把她交给我。
-
10. -I don't know you. I don't know you. -Sir, please.
-我不认识你 -先生 拜托。