<< 良医 第1季 第20.Blessed.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>
-
1. Yes, but not for a few years.
需要 但要过几年。
-
2. With things like this, it's best to take it one step at a time.
对于这样的事 最好一步一步来。
-
3. We were hoping to foster to adopt.
我们本希望先寄养再收养。
-
4. And these long term medical issues,they're significant.
但长期的医疗问题,很严重。
-
5. When it comes to medicine,Google is not your friend.
关于医学问题,谷歌帮助不大。
-
6. Patrick, Annie,I know it all sounds scary
帕特里克 安妮,我知道这听起来很吓人。
-
7. and you have every right to be nervous.
你们感到紧张是很正常的。
-
8. But you can do this.
但你们可以做到的。
-
9. Eden needs you.
伊登需要你们。
-
10. Wouldn't it be best for Eden if you found someone more qualified?
如果找个更有资质的人 对伊登难道不是更好吗。