返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第1季 第22.Loves.Labor.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>

  • 1. At least five seriously injured multi-vehicle collision patients
    至少五名严重受伤的多车碰撞患者。
  • 2. are inbound, including Dr. Perez.
    即将入院 包括佩雷斯医生。
  • 3. I'll take the first patient, then Dr. Park, Andrews,Wolke and Allen, in that order. Senior doctors,when your patients are stable, circle back and assist the residents.
    第一个病人我来 然后是帕克医生 安德鲁斯,沃尔克和艾伦 按顺序来 高级医生们,等你的病人情况稳定后 回来协助住院医生们。
  • 4. -Take a deep breath, everybody. -Driver of the last car of the pile-up...
    -深呼吸 医生们 -最后一辆车的司机。
  • 5. -head-on collision. -Conscious, has a pulse, but not responding.
    -正面碰撞 -有意识 有脉搏 但没反应。
  • 6. Suspected cervical spinal cord and brachial plexus injury.
    疑似颈脊髓和臂丛神经损伤。
  • 7. My chest hurts. Where's my phone? I need to make a call.
    我的胸口痛 我手机呢 我得打个电话。
  • 8. You'll get your phone call soon, Mr. Ermey.
    你很快就能打电话了 厄米先生。
  • 9. Get an E-FAST and assess for shock. Let's fix that lac.
    做创伤超声扩展聚焦 评估休克情况。
  • 10. I need to drain the hemopericardium. Give FFP to control bleeding.
    我需要排出心包积血 给他输血控制出血量。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 52 Previous Next