返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第1季 第22.Loves.Labor.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>

  • 1. Well, the alignment looks much better, but she could have horrible stenosis.
    曲度看起来好多了 但她可能会有血管狭窄。
  • 2. Are you planning on talking to him? Beyond one word?
    你打算和他谈谈吗 除了说声恭喜。
  • 3. Decompress the C1 with a laminectomy.
    用椎板切除术给寰椎减压。
  • 4. You know, a crotchety old wise man once told me that
    一个暴躁的老智者曾告诉我。
  • 5. hanging on to my anger was toxic.
    愤怒是无益的。
  • 6. -I'm not crotchety. -You were right then.
    -我一点也不暴躁 -你当时是对的。
  • 7. And I'm right now.
    而我现在是对的。
  • 8. He publicly humiliated me yesterday as everyone in this room is aware.
    他昨天羞辱了我 这个房间里的每个人都知道。
  • 9. Well, he's having his baby today.
    是的 但他的孩子今天要出生了。
  • 10. Pass me two 28-mil pedicle screws, please.
    给我两颗0.7毫米的椎弓根螺钉。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 52 Previous Next