<< 良医 第2季 第03.36.Hours.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H集>>
-
1. You said it didn't make sense,and he explained that in his opinion it did.
你说它毫无道理,然后他解释说在他看来有道理。
-
2. What's the problem?
哪里有问题了。
-
3. The problem is men who tell women to be assertive,then as soon as we are, they criticize us for it.
问题是男人告诉女人应该自信点,一旦我们自信了 他们又批判我们。
-
4. We're the bitch.
我们倒成了贱人。
-
5. You didn't call him a fool. He didn't call you a bitch.
你没叫他蠢蛋 他也没说你是贱人。
-
6. Not to her face.
没当面说。
-
7. He just suggested she choose her words more carefully.
他只是建议她应该说话措辞更谨慎。
-
8. So, women have to be assertive but careful?
所以女人就得又有自信又谨慎吗。
-
9. When you're talking to your boss, yes. Everyone does.
当你和老大说话时 对 大家都这样。
-
10. If you're all done debating,this boss could use some help.
如果你们辩论完了,那来帮帮我这个老大吧。