<< 良医 第2季 第08.Stories.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H集>>
-
1. an opportunity to show leadership through forgiveness.
通过谅解来展示你的领导力。
-
2. And more importantly, an opportunity to show leadership
更重要的是 不用被当成混蛋。
-
3. through not looking like an ass.
反而显出你的领导魄力的机会。
-
4. Come on, Neil. This is like David and Goliath,except David forgot his slingshot
尼尔 这就像是四两拨千斤 示弱反显强,只不过你们是强者忘了自己的强项。
-
5. and Goliath is beating the crap out of her.
弱者反而费劲了心思。
-
6. Unless this is resolved,you'll make it harder for me to make you Chief of Surgery.
除非这件事解决,否则我很难让你当手术主任。
-
7. Hell, it'll make it harder for me to go to bat for you
以后遇到更大的问题。
-
8. when even bigger issues come up.
我也很难为你辩护。
-
9. I decided not to press legal charges
我决定不向亲我的病人。
-
10. against our patient for kissing me.
提起诉讼。