返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第2季 第10.Quarantine.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H集>>

  • 1. We'll start conditioning tomorrow --
    我们明天开始治疗。
  • 2. that's when we use chemo and total body irradiation to --
    使用化疗和全身照射。
  • 3. To wipe out my crappy leukemia-producing bone marrow
    杀死我身上那些制造白血病的烂细胞。
  • 4. - so you can replace it with some good stuff. - Well said.
    -并换一些好的进去 -说得不错。
  • 5. Looks like your dad is good to go on his marrow donation.
    看起来你爸爸已准备好捐赠骨髓了。
  • 6. Please don't call him that.
    请别这么称呼他。
  • 7. Bob Cravens walked out on me and my mom when I was four.
    鲍勃·克雷文斯在我四岁时离开了我和我妈。
  • 8. His biological material gave me life,and apparently he's gonna save me,but he's not my dad.
    他的生物遗传物质给了我生命,而且很显然他要救我一命,但他不是我爸。
  • 9. Any unusual complaints or pain we should know about?
    有什么不寻常的疼痛需要告诉我们吗。
  • 10. I've been tired.
    我一直很疲惫。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next