返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第2季 第10.Quarantine.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H集>>

  • 1. I can't handle marrow rejection,or having to repeat this nightmare.
    我承受不了骨髓排异,或再经历一次这场噩梦。
  • 2. That's a symptom of the MAC pneumonia.
    这是鸟型结核菌肺炎的症状。
  • 3. The antibiotics aren't working.
    抗生素不起作用。
  • 4. You need bone marrow,or this infection is going to kill you soon
    你需要骨髓移植,不然你会很快死于感染。
  • 5. days, not weeks.
    在几天内 而不是几周。
  • 6. Seven years I've been battling leukemia.
    我和白血病抗争了七年。
  • 7. Been through four full courses of chemo,so many trips to the hospital I've lost count.
    经过了四次完整的化疗,来医院的次数我都数不清了。
  • 8. Just knowing my father showed up,I'm grateful, relieved.
    刚刚知道我父亲来了,我很感激 松了口气。
  • 9. I'm okay if this is the end.
    如果这就是人生的终点 我接受。
  • 10. I'd like to sign a DNR.
    我想要签署不抢救预嘱。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next