返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第3季 第02.Piece.of.Cake集>>

  • 1. Because that's where he's being treated now.
    因为他现在正在那里接受治疗。
  • 2. And what about, uh, Stanley Ferlin,Kelly Jarnigan, and Thelma Sewell?
    那斯坦利·费林,凯利·贾尼根和特尔玛·休厄尔呢。
  • 3. Those are my consults, and I'm seeing them all tomorrow.
    他们是我的顾问 我明天要见他们。
  • 4. Wonderful. Except Kelly was awaiting cancer biopsy results.
    很不错 但凯利正在等待她的癌症活检结果。
  • 5. Twenty-four hours is a lifetime to put that off.
    推迟24小时就是一辈子。
  • 6. So you're comparing scheduling issues
    所以你是在把排期问题。
  • 7. to saving a young woman's life?
    和拯救一个年轻女性的生命作对比吗。
  • 8. All of our clients' experiences matter, Mateo.
    所有客户的体验都很重要 马蒂奥。
  • 9. I understand your license is provisional.
    我听说你的执照是临时的。
  • 10. Who you writing the article with?
    你准备和谁一起写文章。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next