<< 良医 第3季 第05.Crazytown集>>
-
1. in the next couple of hours.
你能进手术室。
-
2. We already have your medical history
我们已经从伦东医生那里拿到你的病史了。
-
3. from Dr. Rendon, which helps.
这对我们帮助很大。
-
4. Teo told me I would be in good hands here.
蒂奥告诉我这里会有人照顾我。
-
5. Uh, is that what all his patients call him back home?
他家那边的病人都这么叫他吗。
-
6. Probably just the ones who dated him.
可能只有和他约会过的人。
-
7. Bruising of the jaw, sublingual hematoma,most likely a parasymphyseal fracture.
下巴瘀伤 舌下血肿,很可能是下颌骨骨折。
-
8. It's just a little bump. I'm fine.
只是一个小突起 我没事。
-
9. - You're not fine, Dad. - How did it happen?
-你有事 爸爸 -这是怎么回事。
-
10. Ah, some kids were horsing around outside
我开店门的时候 有几个孩子。