返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第3季 第16.The.Shaun.Show集>>

  • 1. Hey. My boys tell me you're a former brother in blue.
    嘿 我的手下告诉我 说你以前是蓝帽子。
  • 2. Walked the beat for 15 years.
    当了 15 年的更。
  • 3. Can we talk privately?
    我们能不能私下谈谈。
  • 4. Oh, we're all squad here.
    哦 我们这里都是手足。
  • 5. Grant, your CT showed you have an unstable lumbar fracture.
    格林德 你的 CT 显示你有一个不稳定的腰椎骨折。
  • 6. You'll need extensive posterior fusion surgery to stabilize it.
    你将需要广泛的后续融合手术来稳定它。
  • 7. How long before I'm back on the job?
    我还要多久才能恢复工作。
  • 8. You'll be up and walking in a few days.
    几日后你就可以站起来走路了。
  • 9. But after this kind of fusion, your spine...
    但在这种融合之后 你的脊柱...。
  • 10. You won't be able to be a firefighter anymore.
    你将不能再成为一名消防员。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 58 Previous Next