<< 良医 第3季 第17.The.Lea.Show集>>
-
1. Well, we think we have a better plan.
嗯 我们认为我们有一个更好的计划。
-
2. We ligate the feeding artery before tumor resection.
我们在肿瘤切除前结扎进食动脉。
-
3. And, if we do the kidney surgery first,we also minimize the risk of S.I.A.D.H.,which could very easily lead to long-term heart damage.
而且 如果我们先做肾脏手术,我们也将 SIADH 不适当分泌症的风险降到最低,这可能非常容易导致长期的心脏损伤。
-
4. So, brain first,safer, but more likely to leave him compromised.
所以 先做脑,更安全 但更有可能使他受到损害。
-
5. Kidneys first,riskier, but more likely to lead to a full recovery.
肾脏先,风险较大 但更有可能完全康复。
-
6. For the past four months,I have seen Lucho stare out the window of his hospital room
在过去的四个月里,我见过陆祖盯着他病房的窗外发呆。
-
7. watching the kids play soccer in the schoolyard.
看孩子们在学校操场上踢足球。
-
8. If there is a chance I can get him back out there, I'll take it.
如果有机会我可以让他回到那里 我就会接受。
-
9. That's a lot of weight to put on playing soccer.
踢足球要承受很多重量。
-
10. We do the kidneys today, the brain tomorrow.
我们今天做肾脏 明天做大脑。