<< 良医 第4季 第04.Pipes.720p.Amazon.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.集>>
-
1. You're welcome. Now go away.
不用客气 走开吧。
-
2. It was not on the list!
那不在清单上。
-
3. The faucet. It was not on the list.
水龙头 不在清单上。
-
4. You weren't supposed to touch it.
你不该碰的。
-
5. So after I fix everything you woke me up for,then I go out of my way to fix something el--
我把你吵醒我要修的东西都修好后,我不怕麻烦地去修别的。
-
6. It was not on the list because I'd already fixed it.
它不在清单上是因为我已经修好了。
-
7. Well, you fixed it wrong.
好吧 你没修好。
-
8. Because it was still dripping.
因为它还在滴水。
-
9. I need it to drip.
我需要它滴水。
-
10. At the same rate as my sink in Casper.
保持和我在卡斯珀的水槽一样的频率。