<< 良医 第4季 第04.Pipes.720p.Amazon.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.集>>
-
1. The tumor's grown.
肿瘤变大了。
-
2. It's not cancer, but it is monopolizing the blood supply,which is weakening the fetus' heart.
不是恶性肿瘤 但垄断了供血,导致胚胎心脏弱化。
-
3. I'm sorry, but there's no chance it would survive long enough to be viable.
很遗憾 但胚胎无法存活到可以生育的阶段。
-
4. The safest course is to terminate the pregnancy.
最安全的办法就是终止妊娠。
-
5. If we were interested in the "safest course,"
如果我们要的是「最安全的办法」。
-
6. we wouldn't be on our third "second opinion."
就不会连续三次来寻求「不同意见」了。
-
7. Please, Dr. Melendez,we want whatever will save our baby.
求你了 梅伦德斯医生,只要能救我们的孩子 怎么做都行。
-
8. Dr. Wright told us you've done fetal surgery
怀特医生说你之前做过。
-
9. to remove this type of tumor before.
摘除这种肿瘤的胚胎手术。
-
10. And without the tumor, our baby would be healthy.
摘除肿瘤后 胚胎就健康了。