<< 良医 第4季 第07.22.2.Steps.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. And I'd have to come home, too,from whatever school they sent me off to.
      
       
    
    
      我也必须回家,不论他们把我送到了哪个学校。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. When I was 18, I decided that I was fed up.
      
       
    
    
      当我18岁的时候  我厌倦了这种生活。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. I was a man, done being their son.
      
       
    
    
      我是一个男人  不想当他们的儿子了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. And I was gonna tell them publicly,tell all their friends what horrible people they were.
      
       
    
    
      而且我准备公开告诉他们,告诉他们的朋友们他们有多可怕。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. So I came home from school, and I knocked on the door,and someone answered.
      
       
    
    
      所以我从学校回到家  敲了敲门,有人开了门。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. But it wasn't my parents. It was a stranger.
      
       
    
    
      但不是我的父母  是一个陌生人。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Turns out they'd sold the house months ago.
      
       
    
    
      没想到他们在数月前就卖掉了房子。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. They were gone.
      
       
    
    
      他们走了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. I guess they were done with me, too.
      
       
    
    
      我猜他们也受够了我吧。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. To prep Liam for the laparoscopy,we need to make four small incisions in his stomach.
      
       
    
    
      为了给利亚姆准备腹腔镜检查,我们需要在他的胃里开四个小切口。